So if you can’t tell from the number of crock-pot recipes that I have blogged about, I am all about easy. I don’t think you can ever have too many recipes. Today’s blog is not something that I found the exact recipe for on Pinterest, it is a combination of a few recipes all put together. And let me tell you, this combination is to die for! Absolutely delicious and is a must try.
- 1 packet of Hidden Valley Ranch seasoning mix
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup (98% fat free)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 4 pork chops (vary depending on how many you are feeding)
- 8 medium sized red potatoes (vary depending on how many you are feeding)
- Salt, Pepper & Parsley
- Clean and quarter the red potatoes and place them in the bottom of the crock pot.
- Add in the cream of mushroom, cream of chicken and ranch packet, mix this well.
- Roll the pork in a mixture of salt and pepper to taste.
- Place pork on top, followed by a coating of parsley on top of the chops.
- Place on high for 5 hours (or until potatoes are done) or low for 8ish hours. Make sure to stir occasionally because the sauce mixture can get burnt to the sides, especially on high.
- Serve and ENJOY!!
Note: this plate is my husbands. I like more gravy on my meat and potatoes so my plate was pretty loaded with the gravy mixture.
Just go and try for yourself! 🙂 This recipe turned out amazing in taste and low in fat, bonus. My husband started to eat dinner without me and had to call to tell me how delicious it was. I gave up beer and dollar burgers to come right home after sand volleyball just to try it out!
Happy Time Saving 🙂
Oh and I leave you today with this gem I found today…